Australian Energy Market Operator Online Job Application Process
Australian Energy Market Operator stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Australian Energy Market Operator that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Australian Energy Market Operator through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Australian Energy Market Operator to your location will be explained below.
At AEMO our people are constantly learning and paving the way for bright careers. We grapple with some of the most complex problems in our industry globally – providing vast development opportunities.
Our people gain enormous satisfaction from their work; and working with highly talented, like-minded colleagues adds to this fulfilment.
As an organisation we are open, honest and respectful of others. We are engaged, intellectually curious, and committed to delivering on our promises.
Employment benefits of working with AEMO include:
- Professional development via projects, assignments, industry networks and job rotation
- Professional memberships and study assistance
- Flexible working: work from home, part time and job share
Discount health insurance, gym membership and other concessions
- Employee assistance program
- Purchase of additional leave; access to study and parental leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including workplace care and flu vaccinations
- 4-days per year volunteering leave
- Free salary continuance insurance *
- Competitive market-based remuneration
- Annual performance bonuses *
- Flexible salary packaging options *
- Special awards for exceptional accomplishments
So, switch on your career – and make your next move one that really counts!
Apply Online Australian Energy Market Operator Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Australian Energy Market Operator waits for your applications. Australian Energy Market Operator does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Engineer Operational Analysis and Engineering
About the Role:
Due to internal growth within the Operational Analysis and Engineering team, we are looking for an experienced engineer to join our Operations department to contribute to the development of security risk mitigation strategies for the NEM System management.
As an engineer in the team, you will perform analysis of extreme power system events and emerging system security issues. You will also perform detailed simulation studies including Electromagnetic Transient (EMT) simulations to provide secure operating advice to System Management, as well as providing specialist advice and support to the wider NEM Operations and Planning teams.
- Undertake simulation and analysis of current and emerging power system issues such as Protected Event
- Analysis, Identify short- and mid-term system strength and inertia needs, and technical requirements for various types of ancillary services such as SRAS, NSCAS, and Contingency FCAS.
- Develop solutions to identified system security concerns, including conceptualisation and design verification of Special Protection Schemes.
- Electromagnetic Transient (EMT) model development and maintenance
- Provide analytical input and specialised knowledge to working groups, consultations, rule changes, and carry out specific investigations as appropriate.
Required skills and experience:
- Electrical Engineering Degree, with a power system and/or power electronics focus
- Demonstrated working experience in the area of power system and/or power electronics
- Understanding of electrical engineering principles, specifically relating to electricity transmission, distribution and generation
- Understanding of control systems theory and practice for power system plant
- Understanding of transmission, distribution and generation protection systems
- Working knowledge of national electricity rules applicable to the security of the system and the performance requirement of generating systems
- Experience of power systems analysis simulation applications including PSS/E and PSCAD/EMTDC
- Proficiency in automation of processes and programs, e.g. scripting, and general IT problem solving skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications for both technical and non-technical audiences
Australian Energy Market Operator Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Australian Energy Market Operator. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Australian Energy Market Operator to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Australian Energy Market Operator Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job