Aurecon Job Application Process
Aurecon stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Aurecon that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Aurecon through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Aurecon to your location will be explained below.
Formed through the merger of three engineering consultancies, Africon, Connell Wagner and Ninham Shand, Aurecon has over 7500 staff members. The company operates in 28 countries across Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Apply Online Aurecon Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Aurecon waits for your applications. Aurecon does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
About the role:
Aurecon’s Infrastructure team is continuing their expansion to continually support our growing number of large scale Transport Infrastructure projects, Defence works, Resources and Mining and general Civil/Infrastructure projects.
You will have the opportunity to work with Spatial Capture technologies such as Laser Scanning, 3D modelling and possibly Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) so any experience in these areas would be favoured but not essential.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes;
- Some practical experience in Engineering and/or Topographic surveys as well as Cadastral Surveying
- Familiarity with the use of Leica Total Stations and GPS is preferred but not essential, together with the use of 12D and AutoCAD.
- Ability to self-manage time and project deliverables as well as work in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- An appreciation of Health & Safety requirements whilst on site
Engineering Draughtsperson (George)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The individual will be required to interact with infrastructure and structural disciplines.
- Support and guide junior technicians and technologists.
- Responsible for checking and correcting of drawings before released for signing by Responsible Engineer/Technologist.
- Produce simplified 3D models for presentation purposes.
- Produce working models for our Aurecon Std 3D Library. The library will become the driving force for future products and designs.
- Responsible to expand the existing databases for AutoCAD drawings.
- Certificate in Draughting or Diploma(Advantageous)
- Minimum of 10 years Drawing in Autodesk products(Mandatory)
- Candidate must have experience in AutoCAD 3D.
- Candidate must have varied exposure to all aspects of the Engineering discipline i.e. civil and structural infrastructure details and layouts, etc.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office and Excel programs.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Data collection and management
• Managing field teams, sub-consultants and sub-contractors.
• Preparing reports of a high technical and editorial quality.
• Working collaboratively with the Contaminated Land Management Team.
Your qualifications and skills:
• At least two years of experience in a consultancy environment, managing contaminated land assessment and remediation
• Experience across a broad range of industries, particularly Infrastructure and Defence sectors, but also oil & gas, buildings, resources, water and government
• Knowledge of WA and national environmental legislation
• Track record of delivery
• High level presentation and written communications skills
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field such as environmental science, earth science or engineering.
• A commitment to safety and safe work practices, and a willingness to promote Aurecon’s safety culture
Proposals Co-ordinator , Infrastructure
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Facilitating and contributing to the development of high quality and client focused proposals
- Providing support to the Bid Leader in the planning and timeline for the tender process ensuring tender deadlines are met
- Ensuring proposals are compliant with the RFP requirements
- Liaising and providing direction to the Creative Team when their support is required
- Providing and managing response documents during the proposal development stage ensuring the layout, graphics and formatting complies with Aurecon brand guidelines
- Administration support when necessary
Aurecon Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Aurecon. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Aurecon to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Aurecon Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job