Atlassian Online Job Application Process
Atlassian stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Atlassian that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Atlassian through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Atlassian to your location will be explained below.
Atlassian Corporation Plc is an enterprise software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and content management. It is best known for its issue tracking application, Jira, and its team collaboration and wiki product, Confluence.Atlassian serves over 60,000 customers.
Apply Online Atlassian Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Atlassian waits for your applications. Atlassian does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Associate Product Advocate
At Atlassian, our Product Advocates are the “possibility experts” who not only wow potential clients but also help them to understand the solutions that our products can provide. This position will both use and stretch your technical skills, as you’d be helping development, project, and service teams learn how they can use our tools for effective practices.
Our sales model is atypical … and it rocks. The process begins with our products, which have to be compelling or everything stalls. Marketing then works to get the word out and more eyeballs on our products. Our Product Advocate group backs this up by equipping new users with tips, tricks, and how-to’s prior to and during their product evaluations. It is a transparent, client-driven sales process, which is how we believe enterprise sales should be done. Selling here is driven by customers, fueled by the products themselves, and propelled further by Advocate-led product guidance.
More About You
We are looking for creative and analytical people who believe in the ethos of “work hard, play hard” and who have technical chops, an innate ability to delight our customers, and a burning desire to facilitate product evolution. If you’re looking to work for a game-changing company, and you have an analytical and innovative mindset you’d like to use to influence the direction of a healthy and growing suite of software development tools, then Atlassian is the place for you.
- A professional, positive (can-do) attitude.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Very strong communication skills – written and oral, in English.
- Exceptional capacity to prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong organization & presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional curiosity.
Senior Technical Recruiter
We’re growing faster than ever and are on the look out for awesome recruiters to join our Talent Acquisition team. It is a very exciting time at Atlassian. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is a great story to tell about joining our company today.
You can expect to be busy with lots of opportunities to prove your worth within an agile, collaborative, and fun environment. If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. We’re looking for someone who isn’t happy doing things the way they’ve always been done, but instead lives and breathes innovation, and uses experience to produce results. You’ll use your detective skills to find the best and brightest technical talent in the world and match them to their dream job.
You will have responsibility for all parts of the recruitment lifecycle, including driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice and guiding hiring manager relationships. You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and enjoy sourcing, engaging and hiring the best talent in the market. At Atlassian, you’ll have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally. This role is perfect for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done.
More About You
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Significant experience in technical recruiting, you will strive to use innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels. You may have a background in software currently or you may work for a third party vendor but whichever one, you will have a passion for the software industry and pride yourself on understanding the competitive landscape today for software recruiting.
- The learning agility to understand our portfolio of products and become an expert in representing us expertly in a very tough candidate market
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and pride yourself in creating win/win outcomes for your HM Community as well as the strategic direction of your Talent team.
- A passion for interacting and conversing with candidates daily. You will get energy from spreading the Atlassian story and will take pride in building up effective pipelines
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to embrace the hiring target and come up with a creative way of hitting it
- Interest in working with hiring teams all over the world
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines and a willingness to embrace and collaborate with a branding function
Atlassian Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Atlassian. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Atlassian to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Atlassian Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job