Aristocrat Technologies Online Job Application Process
Aristocrat Technologies stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Aristocrat Technologies that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Aristocrat Technologies through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Aristocrat Technologies to your location will be explained below.
WORKING AT ARISTOCRAT
Empowering you. Embracing technology. Entertaining the world.
Every day, 5000 people around the world arrive at work to create the world’s greatest gaming experience. We believe people are the heart of our business and the talent behind our success, which is why we’re committed to attracting the best people and building a high-performance workforce.
Our people love working at Aristocrat and it’s not hard to see why. Room to grow, space to get creative, flexible work arrangements and access to all our best games, not to mention collaborating with the industry’s most brilliant minds. It’s all in a day’s work at Aristocrat.
In 2015, Aristocrat was recognised as one of the Top 50 Great Place to Work® in India, out of more than 550 organisations. This award is considered the gold standard of workplace satisfaction and demonstrates our commitment to supporting our people at every stage in their career.
Apply Online Aristocrat Technologies Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Aristocrat Technologies waits for your applications. Aristocrat Technologies does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Aristocrat is seeking a Compensation Leader that will be based in our Las Vegas Operations. Reporting to the Global Head of Remuneration & Benefits based in Australia, the position will work closely with cross functional leadership to build and implement solutions that align with the current and future business strategies.
What you’ll do
- Act as a high-level global consultant and SME with client groups on compensation issues such as job evaluation, FLSA exemption reviews, compensation/ market analyses, total compensation review and related issues, sales incentive plans for 3 major business units, job design, variable pay planning and manage vendor relationships
- Participate in the development and drive the execution of compensation processes and initiatives such as incentive plans, competitive and ad hoc analyses, projects and reporting for assigned client groups.
- Support and drive implementation of consistent global compensation and HR policies/ initiatives across local entities (e.g. Annual Review, promotions, job leveling, etc.) including the management of the remuneration review locally, with a view to taking ownership of the global remuneration review process.
- Support administrative functions such as market pricing and job architecture.
- Develop quantitative models to assess competitive practice and the organization’s competitive position for specific programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with client group Human Resource Business Partners and Managers to ensure effective communication of compensation strategies.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position. Formulate recommendations regarding changes to the company salary structure.
- Partner with HR teams to support execution, sharing/transfer of knowledge, increase understanding of international issues and all aspects and considerations around compensation programs and practices.
- Assist with due diligence and post M&A activities to ensure program and job harmonization.
What we’re looking for
Critical to the success of the role will be:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ Years’ experience in corporate compensation with notable experience and aptitude with sales compensation design and management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven leader in Project Management, Analysis, and client advising
- ++ Radford data, CCP, SAAS
- Passion for the full total rewards/ compensation landscape
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite – Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop – Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver – Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play – Be creative, celebrate success
Aristocrat Technologies Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Aristocrat Technologies. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Aristocrat Technologies to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Aristocrat Technologies Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job