ANZ Bank Online Job Application Process
ANZ Bank stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to ANZ Bank that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to ANZ Bank through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest ANZ Bank to your location will be explained below.
ANZ operate in 34 markets globally with representation in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East. ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world. ANZ world headquarters is located in Melbourne. It first opened as the Bank of Australasia in Sydney in 1835 and in Melbourne from 1838 and our history involves many different banks.
Apply Online ANZ Bank Jobs
Having open positions in each department, ANZ Bank waits for your applications. ANZ Bank does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Personal Banker
- This is a Full-time opportunity
- Are you great at identifying customer solutions to help them achieve their needs?
- Develop your management and coaching skills to develop into a future mentor at ANZ
About the role
As a Senior Personal Banker, you will act as a sales initiator and role model and will also eagerly support the Branch Manager in delivering ANZ’s Retail Strategy in addition to day to day operations for the branch. Deliver the desired customer experience by adopting a positive relationship-based, customer centric approach that demonstrates passion for identifying and prioritising the complete financial needs of customers. You would also have to educate customers on easy ways to bank, providing a full range of professional sales expertise and advice to help customers to meet their financial needs and goals.
They offer employees a range of benefits to support them and their families. These benefits are generally aligned to the practices of each market we operate in. For example, our Australian employees currently have access to:
- flexible working arrangements, lifestyle leave, career breaks
- health and wellbeing programs
- discounts on ANZ products and services
- salary sacrifice benefits such as car parking, additional Superannuation contributions and novated lease vehicle
- a range of discounts on non-ANZ products and services
- additional AUD 500 contribution to female employees’ Superannuation accounts each year.
Family Friendly Policies
They also provide a range of family friendly policies and arrangements for our employees. In Australia, these include:
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary care-giver, irrespective of length of service
- superannuation contributions paid for parental leave up to 24 months, and a childcare allowance for employees returning from parental leave
- up to 12 months’ unpaid parental leave irrespective of length of service (employees can also apply for an extension of up to 12 months)
- career’s leave to provide care and support for family members
- a part-time work childcare policy that allows full-time employees to preserve their right to a full-time role while working part-time
- nursing mothers’ facilities so working mothers can meet their child’s feeding needs in a safe, private place.
ANZ Bank Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for ANZ Bank. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest ANZ Bank to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a ANZ Bank Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job