Animal Logic Online Job Application Process
Animal Logic stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Animal Logic that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Animal Logic through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Animal Logic to your location will be explained below.
Animal Logic Entertainment (ALE) collaborates with world-class filmmakers to develop and produce compelling stories with universal appeal. Launched in Sydney in 2006 to give a voice to our studio’s passionate storytellers, ALE now stands on its own four feet, having built a slate of Animated, Hybrid and Live Action/VFX films set-up at major studios across Hollywood.
In 2017, ALE strengthened its stake in the four-quadrant family space, partnering with our friends and collaborators at Imagine Entertainment to develop a diverse and eclectic slate of Animated and Hybrid/Animated films that represent a joint legacy of over 5 decades of iconic storytelling.
With teams in Sydney and Los Angeles, Animal Logic Entertainment boasts deep and varied experience at every level of filmmaking. Led by Producer, Zareh Nalbandian, the ALE team continues to identify innovative high-concepts from original IP through to best selling children’s properties and beyond.
The union of close filmmaker collaboration, strategic and creative partnership, and the ability to identify and develop engaging stories that are stamped with the visual and technical excellence that has become the hallmark of the studio’s work, is the foundation of Animal Logic Entertainment’s success.
Apply Online Animal Logic Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Animal Logic waits for your applications. Animal Logic does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Engineer/TD – Animation & Rigging
Are you a Senior Engineer interested in contributing to our performance framework and tools, that stretch from Layout to Final animation, with Rigging as a pivotal point of the effort?
What you’ll get to do:
- Work on core tools, plugins, nodes and applications used by Animation and Rigging.
- Work alongside some of the best artists and developers in the world and have an opportunity to make significant and varied contributions to a modern and unique Character Animation Pipeline.
- Be at the centre of the continued development of a pipeline that is both very recent and ripe with opportunities as well as established and proven on high-end productions, and make a significant contribution to our large roster of coming feature animation and film VFX productions.
What you bring:
- Proven experience working directly on, and in close collaboration with users of, rigging and animation tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of a high end DCC application and its API (Maya, XSI or Houdini)
- Proficient Python Developer
- Intermediate or above C++ knowledge (to the extent of being able to maintain, extend or imitate existing plugins)
- A tertiary qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science, or demonstrable equivalent experience applicable to mathematical and engineering tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team and flexibility to work alternatively to both strict specifications and more open and creative challenges
- A passion for regularly working with end-user clients and production staff
The following will be considered a bonus, and might become required learning during your contribution to the project:
- An appreciation of design aesthetics
- Prior experience as a technical director or other closely related production side role
- More advanced C++ skill level
- UI/UX design and development experience
Animal Logic Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Animal Logic. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Animal Logic to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Animal Logic Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job