Allianz Online Job Application Process
Allianz stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Allianz that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Allianz through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Allianz to your location will be explained below.
Careers at Allianz
Come and work at Allianz and have the opportunity to grow your career, with the security of a strong global leader. Work with a diverse group of people, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. Plus get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Apply Online Allianz Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Allianz waits for your applications. Allianz does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Claims Service Consultant
When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you’ll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
Claims Service Consultant
- Base yourself in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD
- Join a global business voted #1 Insurance Brand 2016
- Seeking a Property & Motor Claims Consultant to join our Claims team (Part Time Role)
Expand your career with a high performing global business and help our customers when they need us most!
Our high performing Claims division is integral to the organisation as they assist our customers in their moment of need. Claims services delivers a market leading customer experience by providing expert claims service for direct customers, Broker & Agents, Financial institution, Motor Dealers and other business partners.
As an Allianz Claims Consultant, you’ll be there to assist our customers when they need us most, initiating Motor based claims as a reassuring first point of contact. You will demonstrate strong problem solving skills and strive to meet our customer’s expectations by ensuring a professional and courteous experience is delivered to each and every customer.
We are seeking a Property and Motor Claims Consultant to join our fun, collaborative and supportive team based in Adelaide’s CBD on a Part Time Basis.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring a fair and reasonable outcome for our customers
- Processing claims for customers via telephone enquiries
- Handling confidential claims information discreetly and professionally
- Driving service outcomes for internal and external customers
- Adhering to all compliance and legislative requirements
- Processing settlements where appropriate
Ideally you’ll have:
- Excellent customer service abilities and solid verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- A high attention to detail and pride in your work and accuracy
- The confidence to learn, access and utilize a variety of systems and software
- Year 12 equivalent education or a tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- A desire to build upon your existing customer service experience – experience within the Insurance industry is desirable, but not necessary
- The flexibility to work a Part Time roster with shifts falling between 7:30am until 6pm Mon – Fri
Allianz Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Allianz. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Allianz to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Allianz Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job