Alinta Energy Online Job Application Process
Alinta Energy stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Alinta Energy that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Alinta Energy through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Alinta Energy to your location will be explained below.
Alinta Energy is a leading Australian utility with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of up to 1,957 MW, over 450 employees across Australia and New Zealand and approximately 800,000 combined electricity and gas retail customers across Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. We have been supplying energy to customers in Australia for over 20 years.
Apply Online Alinta Energy Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Alinta Energy waits for your applications. Alinta Energy does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Receptionist to join our Melbourne Office. The primary objective of the role is to provide a professional reception function and administrative service to the Melbourne Office. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet visitors, including VIP’s and deal with customer enquires
- Ensure visitors sign in and out and manage building access passes
- Coordinate courier deliveries and collection, including ordering courier stationery
- Arrange for the delivery, distribution and collection of all mail in and out
- Distribute internal mail
- Provide administrative support to visiting Executives
- Coordinate and book travel for employees
- Checking invoices and organising for approval, raising purchase orders and receipting invoices in Ellipse
- Petty cash including reconciliations and assist with credit card reconciliations
- General administrative support including photocopying, filing, binding, preparation of documents and mail merges
- Process service request forms for new starters and general office requests
- Booking and operation of video conferencing equipment & computer setup for functions
- Keep all meeting and printer rooms tidy
- Restock fridges in main kitchen and tea prep area/boardroom kitchen
- Organise refreshments, catering arrangements and serve lunches for meetings
- Submit work requests for office maintenance and arrange for repairs to office equipment
What we’re looking for:
- Proven receptionist experience in a corporate environment dealing with all levels of the organisation, including business executives.
- Proven ability to handle large volume of incoming calls.
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our East Coast marketing team to support the team in delivering an integrated East Coast Sales and Marketing strategy. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement and evaluate integrated tactical marketing campaigns as per the sales and marketing plan including any additional requests that may arise.
- Assist with copy and design updates for the Alinta Energy East Coast Sales and Marketing web pages.
- Assist with creating social media marketing content / paid ad campaigns.
- Manage and brief in sales channel collateral updates / new communication pieces to the Creative Manager.
- Support East Coast Marketing Campaign Managers in delivering integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist with managing any ad hoc marketing communication projects that are briefed in from the business.
- Ad hoc support of events where required, from internal employee events, planning days to sponsorship events.
- Manage stock levels in market e.g. Alinta Energy East Coast newsletter, flyers in market.
- Managing sales and marketing calendar of upcoming projects / events.
- Keep track of the East Coast marketing approval process.
- Work with the internal partnerships team to leverage and amplify Cricket Australia partnership.
- Provide proactive and concise briefings to all appropriate stakeholders well in advance of marketing campaign launches where necessary.
- Invoice management and tracking for the East Coast Marketing team.
- Ensuring sales and marketing / brand pages are kept up to date on the internal Alinta Energy intranet site.
Group Financial Accountant
This is a challenging opportunity for a first mover to gain commercial experience in a high growth mid-tier energy company, operating in an exciting and dynamic industry.
As part of the corporate accounting team you will support the Senior Financial Reporting Manager in the preparation of group consolidated financial reporting and well as oversee the month end accounting procedures of the group’s corporate entities
In addition to this you will gain exposure large scale transformation projects, process improvement and an abundance of opportunities to diversify and build your skills set laterally or vertically.
Here’s the role in more detail:
- Month end accounting procedures, including preparation of monthly journals, supporting workpapers, reconciliations, cash flow statements and overall support during the process, ensuring accounting practices have been correctly applied
- Assist with maintaining the Group’s accounting consolidations
- Review of monthly management accounts and preparation of various reports based on financial information
- Statutory Group financial statement preparation in accordance with prescribed accounting standards and pronouncements
- External audit process, including compilation of audit work files and supporting documentation for external auditors and liaising with external auditors and answering queries
- Technical accounting support and ensuring adherence to accounting standards
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
Alinta Energy Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Alinta Energy. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Alinta Energy to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Alinta Energy Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job