Aldi Store Manager Job Description
What we’re looking for?
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
With proven capacity to coach and inspire a team, our ALDI Store Managers lead by example and enjoy the challenge and fast pace of retail. At ALDI we are looking for hands-on leaders who keep calm under pressure, have the ability to create a successful team environment and have demonstrated this consistently in their previous work history. Being self-motivated, results-driven and having high work standards is a must as is an enjoyment of physical work- this is not an office based management role.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration $82k – $106k*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
- 45 hour per week contracts available
You will be responsible for:
- Driving store sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses
- Contributing to all aspects of the store including serving customers and stacking shelves
- Supervising and overseeing the training and development of your team
- Managing and lead a highly competent store team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
* Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration varies depending on location and ALDI experience.
Job Application Link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36495729?type=standard