Aldi Store Management Trainee Job Description
What we’re looking for?
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
As an ALDI Store Management Trainee you need to be able to juggle multiple things at once, motivate others and keep calm under pressure. You’ll be hands on in your approach and enjoy physical work – this is not an office based management program. Previous management or supervisory experience in a fast paced environment is a plus, however the right attitude, thirst for learning and a proactive and results driven approach is just as important. If you are at your best when you’re on the go, learning new tasks and given ownership – we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration $59k – $63k*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities to progress to Assistant Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network
- Extensive 3 year training program
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Learning every aspect of running a store
- Assisting store management in driving sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses
- Serving customers and taking payments
- Helping with supervision, training and development of staff
- Maintaining and replenishing stock
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
* Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on ALDI experience.
Job Application Link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36514999?type=standard