Aldi Area Manager Job Description
What we are looking for:
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
To be eligible to apply you must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in any discipline, demonstrate a strong academic record, have a minimum of 3 years business experience, and proven success in leadership roles. Our Area Managers must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop their teams, and have the knowledge and drive to deliver on significant P&L responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- A comprehensive 12 month training program
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Problem solving of real business challenges
- 5 weeks annual leave
- iPhone and company car from day one
You will be responsible for:
- Running and overseeing 3-5 ALDI stores as if they were your own business
- Managing all aspects of your area including; recruitment, training, profit and loss management
- Ensure all ALDI controls, policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to
- Contributing to the wider business by undertaking project work on cross location challenges
- Planning out the efficient day to day running of your business
* Includes superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on ALDI experience.
Job Application Link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36490562?type=standard