Airtasker Online Job Application Process
Airtasker stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Airtasker that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Airtasker through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Airtasker to your location will be explained below.
Airtasker is a Sydney-based Australian company which provides an online and mobile marketplace enabling users to outsource everyday tasks. Users describe the task and indicate a budget, community members then bid to complete the task.
Apply Online Airtasker Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Airtasker waits for your applications. Airtasker does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping the product strategy for Airtasker
- Making rational design decisions that will aid the enhancement of the product experience
- Employing design skills in product interaction and building new features
- Applying deep understanding and empathy about customer experience in a marketplace environment
- Working closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists and researchers to build the product experience from idea conception to launch
Senior Management Accountant
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Financial Controller
- Preparing the monthly management accounts for each entity and the consolidated group
- Project management of a new accounting system
- Taking up a supervisory role of junior staff
- Monitoring cash usage and identifying optimisation opportunities of working capital
- Co-ordinating and compiling board report materials
- Managing and delivering rolling forecasts
- Performing complex reconciliations
- Handling projects that arise on ad-hoc basis and as per BAU churn
Airtasker Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Airtasker. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Airtasker to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Airtasker Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job