AGL Energy Online Job Application Process
AGL Energy stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to AGL Energy that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to AGL Energy through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest AGL Energy to your location will be explained below.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of AGL. Join us, and feel empowered to be your best, helping us shape the future of the energy industry, as we generate sustainable power solutions for all Australians.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where “actions not words” fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Apply Online AGL Energy Jobs
Having open positions in each department, AGL Energy waits for your applications. AGL Energy does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Time & Attendance Systems Analyst
About the Role
The Time & Attendance Systems Analyst will support the implementation of the ADP Time & Attendance solution (eTime) with particular focus on testing, system administration and integration with other applications. The analyst will be working closely with the AGL business and the IT vendor to deliver the planned scope for the Payroll & Time area.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Testing of ADP eTime pay rules, configuration, system access and interfaces
- Supporting end user testing and analyse defects related to end user testing
- Support the functional stream leads to manage risks and issues arising through the program and escalate where necessary.
- Work closely with the data team on data migration activities related to Payroll & Time
- Engage the business, organizational transformation leads, IT vendor and IT operations support organization to agree plans, risks and other key decisions required.
- Extensive experience in either Kronos or ADP eTime software
- Experience working in multiple large scale ERP projects with experience in design, build and testing of a T&A solution
- Experience in the documenting functional specifications for Time & Attendance related interfaces
- Experience of working with outsourced Australian payroll suppliers
- Experience in the Utilities industry is an advantage (however not a pre requisite)
- Previous experience in effectively managing multiple relationships with customers and providers
- Prior experience with MS Visio, Project Online, SharePoint and Solution Manager is highly desirable
- Prior experience with test and change management toolsets, SAP-ALM, HPC, Rev-Trac,ChaRM is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
AGL Energy Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for AGL Energy. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest AGL Energy to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a AGL Energy Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job