Aegis Online Job Application Process
Aegis stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Aegis that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Aegis through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Aegis to your location will be explained below.
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis was founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations across 43 Locations in 9 countries, over 5 continents with 40,000+ Employees. Aegis services over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities.
Apply Online Aegis Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Aegis waits for your applications. Aegis does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Inbound Customer Service Consultant – Banking & Finance
About the role
As an Inbound Customer Service Consultant, you will be required to take inbound service calls and provide general information and pro-actively assist with banking solutions for customers. Typical enquiries will include; assisting customers with self -service options, credit card enquiries, account enquiries and all personal banking queries.
We are looking for enthusiastic consultants who understand the importance of providing outstanding customer experience. You will have a strong ability to build rapport and proactively resolve queries whilst providing a high level of service to each customer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to represent one of Australia’s leading banks.
• Melbourne CBD Location, close to public transport
• Rotating Roster: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 7:0pm
• 35 paid hours per week
• 12 month Fixed Term Contracts or Casual Ongoing Contracts
• Fixed Term Pay Rate: $20.91 p/hr + super + leave entitlements (pro rata)
• Casual Pay Rate: $26.14 p/hr + super
• 17 days paid class room style training and on the job style training
• Opportunity to develop a career with a global organisation
• Employee Assistance program, social club, smart casual attire + more
• Exciting Reward & Recognition program
• All applicants will be required to complete a criminal check (which we will conduct) and all offers of employment will be made pending the successful outcome of this check.
What we are looking for:
• Previous Customer Service experience from within hospitality, retail or call centre
• Passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience
• Strong ability to resolve customer issues
• Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Intermediate computer and numerical skills
Aegis Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Aegis. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Aegis to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Aegis Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job