Adslot Online Job Application Process
Adslot stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Adslot that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Adslot through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Adslot to your location will be explained below.
We believe that technology should be used to enrich human relationships and simplify media. Our team of passionate people are committed to helping marketers, agencies and publishers work more collaboratively and create media that moves people.
A global team.
We believe in fun, so we invest in it.
Solving real industry problems.
Healthy people are happy people.
Casual and relaxed offices.
Apply Online Adslot Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Adslot waits for your applications. Adslot does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
WHO WE ARE…
Our vision is to enrich relationships and simplify advertising. We bring technology to the advertising community that advances collaboration between buyers and sellers and increases the value of advertising for marketers through simplicity, accessibility, and practicality.
WHY WE NEED YOU…
Critical to bringing this vision to life is our ability to grow and nurture a team of nimble, supportive and talented individuals from every corner of the globe. We build, design, test and refine so that thousands of people worldwide can plan, buy and sell billions of digital media dollars seamlessly and easily.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US…
As a passionate QA Automation Engineer you will develop automated test solutions to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our web application. You would be the master of your own destiny with freedom to choose the platforms/frameworks you feel would best suit our QA requirements.
- Review and establish preferred QA automation platforms and frameworks
- Design and setup test automation scripts spanning web and API services
- Perform automated testing across our SaaS platform
- Where required for edge cases and legacy functionality, document and perform manual testing
- Preparation of accurate and detailed test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Understand test automation patterns, practices and architectural styles and how and when to apply them
- Work effectively in a small team setting – proactively seek out information and build productive working relationships
- 3 years of professional experience in test automation
- Ability to educate development teams and lead Test Automation activities across the chosen automation platform
- Experience with current QA automation platforms, tools, and scripting languages such as Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, Postman, SpecFlow C#
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Teamcity, Octopus, unit testing) as well as cloud-based/SaaS applications
- Experience with version control systems
- If you are analytically minded with strong problem solving capabilities and are happiest when working in an agile environment we would love to hear from you.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
You are joining a publicly listed company with significant global ad tech presence.
Novated leasing, professional development, birthday leave, purchased annual leave, casual dress code, quarterly employee rewards and free fresh fruit are just some of the many benefits available to Adslot employees.
If you apply for this position please detail the projects and your contributions that are relevant to the role, in particular scalable customer facing web applications.
No recruitment agency applications please.
Applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia.
Adslot Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Adslot. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Adslot to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Adslot Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job